Friday, September 26, 2014

Quick Chili Cheesy Mac

Quick Chili Cheesy Mac
 Today is another, oh my gosh, I can barely think clearly because my daughter is getting married in a few weeks kinda day. A day when focusing is out the door, I feel like popcorn while popping from task to task and voila...now it's lunch time and I'm starving like a vegan at a non-vegan dinner party!
Holy Moly!
 So I gander to the refrigerator to look at my options. In the freezer I have one box of "Amy's Vegan Macaroni and dairy free cheese" and a vegan hamburger patty.  In the pantry I found a can of red kidney beans. What does that spell kids? Spells Lunch to me! Like a nice Chili Cheesy Mac if I say so myself. So I had to get on the ball since I needed something in my belly quick. And thus, this delicacy was created and a true quick and easy delicacy it is!



1 8oz frozen Amy's Rice Macaroni with dairyfree cheese
1 vegan burger patty
3/4 cup canned kidney beans
1 tbs chili powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp seasoning salt

Microwave Macaroni and cheese for 2 1/2 minutes. Warm burger in fry pan on stove on medium heat. Chop into small pieces. Add kidney beans, warmed macaroni and cheese, and spices and stir for about 1 minute on high heat. Serve...Eat...Love...Nourish and Enjoy!

Follow me on facebook and Instagram for more up-to-date information, behind the scenes, contests and photos galore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment