Friday, June 5, 2015

Berry Vodka Shot


Someday you just have to indulge a little.  And this little Berry Vodka Shot made with none other than Tito's vodka is also a slight nod to the amazing time I had at the Vida Vegan Con blogger's convention a few days ago in Austin, Texas. Yes, this is the birthplace of Tito's vodka and a mecca for Vegan Food Trucks galore. I was in heaven.  Now I'm home, work is calling, kids are calling, my dogs are demanding every last ounce of my attention and I'm mentally wanting a little break.  So as I sit here sipping this berry concoction with a fresh juiced taste, I'm waiting for the next little break in my day to have another one of these little babies.  And to that my hubby even said...Ditto! (Or should I say Tito?)

~Berry Vodka Shot Recipe
4 ounces Chilled Vodka
2 ounces Simple Syrup
5 Chilled Strawberries
1/2 Cup chilled Blueberries

Blend for a few minutes and pour into sugar rimmed glass. Sip and Savor.  (*note~ this will get thick if you let it set for too long.)

No comments:

Post a Comment