Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Rosemary Garlic Kale Chips


Somedays are just plain outright snacking kind of days.   And when I need a quick fix, I always go for Kale Chips.  However, I don't go for the plain jane kind of Kale Chips but I love to make Rosemary Garlic Kale Chips.  And those, my dear friends, are my favorite!
 
 
So here is a picture of my wild Rosemary.  I love it.  I love the ease of walking out to my yard and picking it.  This stuff is like a weed and grows easily in a pot or the yard.
Get yourself some, it's great.  (I also put it in a pot simmering on the stove with an orange peel and drop of vanilla. This makes the whole house smell great!)
 
 
Rosemary Garlic Kale Chips
 
Kale, about 10 leaves, washed, dried and cut into large bite sized pieces ( you will have shrinkage.)
Fresh Rosemary, 1 sprig, needles removed and chopped
1 clove garlic chopped finely
1 TBS olive oil or more as needed
salt
 
Mix all ingredients until coated evenly.  If you are using a lot of Kale, you may need to add a bit more oil.
 

Add kale to a cookie sheet and sprinkle lightly with salt. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until looking lightly browned.  Cool completely.




No comments:

Post a Comment